To investigate the site for re-use of St. Lukes Church for residential and independent retirement living community on the wider site
Built in 1889 as a chapel to Dukinfield: St. John the Evangelist, becoming the district church for part of the township of Dukinfield in 1906.
The boundaries of “The Consolidated Chapelry of Saint Luke, Dukinfield” were described in the London Gazette on 18 May 1900.
957 of an acre
GIA 24,000 sqft over 3 floors*
Redevelopment of the LPCC Hall and grounds
RIBA Work Stage 3 Pre Application Planning
Client - Undisclosed
Contractor. - TBC
Structural - Undisclosed
Project Value - £2.4m (approx)